PopCash and PopAds are both very popular pop under advertising network. They both are specialized in pop under advertising and offer their platform for both adult and non-adult content websites. These networks are known for their high payout rates and for fast and convenient service.
I have read many reviews about these two networks and found most of them were positive reviews. Some people were saying that PopCash is a better network whereas some were saying that PopAds is better. So, i tried them both on my sites for some days to find out which is better and therefore today i am going to compare these sites on the basis of my personal experience, users reviews and the facilities offered by these networks.
So, below you will find out all the details about these networks, which will help you to choose the better service for your site. So, here i am starting with PopCash:
| Features & Facilities|| Ratings|
- PopCash is online since 2012 and still is one the giant in Pop Under advertising industry. From the time this network has started, it has maintained its reputation in the market. By the time even some giant ad networks start becoming weak but this network is still running successfully. Since, this ad network is online for more than two years and still paying its publishers without any issues, so, you can trust this network. In terms of trust ratings i am giving it a 5 out 5.
- Since, PopCash is a very popular network and their team works with lots of advertisers all around the world, so, PopCash provides highest fill rate to its publishers. And also, as there are lots of advertisers backing them up so, they provide the best content driven ads to the publishers which increase the chances of conversions resulting in higher earnings for publishers. So, for fill rate and content driven ads this network again meets up the expectation and therefore again it gets a 5/5.
- PopCash pays for worldwide traffic and offers high CPM rates to its publishers and the main thing that makes it different from PopAds is that it counts all the clicks and pays good rates for clicks and impressions. So, overall it offers high CPM rates as compared to its competitors and therefore again it gets 5/5.
- PopCash offers a low minimum payout to its publishers, which is only 10$. So, even small or medium publishers can easily reach this total to request a payout. But, since its other competitors are offering even more lower minimum payout limit to their publishers, and therefore i am giving it a 4/5.
- PopCash pays very fast to its publishers. PopCash process payments on a daily basis, they pay users within 1-7 days of request. Usually they process payments within 48 hours after a payment request has been made. Personally, i have received some payments from them and most of them were within 48 hours but for my second last payment they took around 52-54 hours which is also not bad. And because they are true to their words, so, in terms of payment frequency they deserve 5 out of 5.
- PopCash offers three different payment options to its publishers, which are PayPal, Payza and Paxum. Since, it offers more than two payment options, so, again i am giving it a 5/5 for providing multiple payment options to its publishers.
- Last but not the least, we all want a network to be active and therefore support also become an important factor. So, in terms of support again PopCash provides a great service. You can visit PopCash’s contact us page, where you will find lots of contact options from email to messenger and Skype. Since, this network is a very active one, so, you can contact them anytime and they will reply you as soon as possible.
| Features & Facilities|| Ratings|
- PopAds is older than PopCash. It is online since 2010 and it is also paying its publishers without any issues or delays. It pays its publishers on time and every time. PopAds is still number one in every aspect and even after being online for more than 5 years it is one of the most reliable ad network. PopAds has maintained it reputation in the industry or better to say they are keep on getting better and better. So, for its reliability and trustworthiness it deserves a 5 out of 5.
- PopAds also has lots of advertisers all around the world which let them provide highest fill rates to its publishers. PopAds also delivers content driven ads which increase the clicks conversion rate and hence the revenue too. More than that it provides full control to its publishers, which means, if you don’t like any kind of ad then you can close them for your site anytime. So, for fill rate and content driven advertising it also deserves a 5/5.
- PopAds also offers high rates to its publishers, i have never seen them offering low rates. But the only major con that i have found in this network is that it counts only few clicks not all impressions. Though it pays high for all the counted clicks but it would be better if it counts all impressions. So, only for that reason i am giving it 4 out of 5.
- Unlike other ad networks PopAds has set a very low minimum withdrawal limit for its publishers, which is only 5$. So, if we compare it with PopCash then it is half of it and that is why i am giving it 5 out of 5.
- PopAds is one of the fastest paying ad network. It process payments everyday, so, you can request your payment anytime and you will be paid within 24 hours. They also provide an automatic withdrawal option, where you can set the minimum payout limit and once you reach the set limit then their system will automatically generate a payment request and you will be paid quickly. So, there’s no need to request your payment every time, just set it on auto mode and enjoy your earnings. So, for its super fast payment frequency it deserves a 5/5.
- PopAds also offers three different payment options, which are PayPal, Payza and Wire Transfer. And, also it looks like they are planning to include Payoneer as well. So, it provides enough payment options to its publishers and therefore i am giving it a 5 too.
- PopAds also offers a very good support to its users. Its support staff is always ready to help and replies very quick on users queries but it doesn’t provide many contact options like PopCash and for that i am cutting its 1 mark.
Both of these networks are good to use, so, you can try them both and use that network which best suits your website.
You may also like reading these comparisons:
Rate This Network/Article:
[Total: 70 Average: 3.3/5]