Today in this article i am going to compare three very popular URL shortener websites on the basis of features and facilities offered by them so that you can select the best one for yourself.
All these three shorten URL services are very popular and offer various different facilities to their users. So, in this article i will try to focus on the major facilities and features offered by these URL shorteners and also, i will consider some factors like legitimacy, user ratings etc to compare these sites.
Here i will discuss about these sites one by one and i hope at the end of this article you will be able to choose the best service for yourself.
|Features & Facilities||Ratings|
- Adf.ly is online since 2009 and serving its publishers without any major issues. A spam site cannot remain online for that long period, so, on trust ratings and legitimacy Adf.ly gets the full marks.
- Unlike other URL shorteners Adf.ly offers three different kind of Ad formats which are Interstitial Ads, Framed Banner Ads and Pop Under Ads. Since, Adf.ly has recently included Pop Under ads in its advertising solutions, so, it increases the chances of earnings for website and blog owners. Since, Pop Under Ads are not conventional ads offered by URL shorteners, so, i am excluding it from this comparison but still Adf.ly offers two different ad formats which gives it a above hand from other URL shorteners. So, for this i am giving it a 5 out of 5.
- Now, if we talk about payout rates offered by Adf.ly, so, i can say that it offers very high payout rates at least for specific countries. Like most of the URL shorteners Adf.ly also offers different payout rates for countries. At the time of writing this article Adf.ly was offering 9.21$/1000 visitors for US traffic and the lowest was 0.22$/1000 visitors for two countries. Otherwise overall payout rates for most of the countries are average. However, These rates change on daily basis, so, it may be possible that you may get high rates sometimes or you may get average rates but after analyzing this site for few months i have concluded that you will never get low rates. So, for payout rates i am giving it 4 out of 5.
- Adf.ly offers a wide range of tools that publishers can use to increase their earnings. Adf.ly offers almost all the necessary tools that a good URL shortener site offers and over that i think Adf.ly offers more than enough tools, so, you will never feel like you are missing something. So, again it deserves a 5 out of 5.
- Minimum payment threshold on Adf.ly is 5$, which is very competitive and low too. So, even newbies can reach this minimum payout limit with little efforts to cash-out their earnings. So, for minimum payout i am giving it a 5 out of 5.
- Adf.ly process payments on daily basis or you can say that payments are made on demand. But there is a condition, your first payment will be send by their monthly automated system and after that you will be eligible for daily payments. So, in short you can say that Adf.ly pays on daily basis. So, again it gets a 5 out of 5.
- Adf.ly offers three different payment options to its users, which are PayPal, Payza and Payoneer. So, you can cash-out your earnings through any of the above payment processors. Since it offers more than one payment option so, again i will give it a 5 out of 5.
|Features & Facilities||Ratings|
- Shorte.st is online since 2013 and it is also serving its publishers and advertisers without any major issues. Sorte.st is also a very popular website and it has also gained high user trust ratings. In these three years, Shorte.st has shown its worth and by paying its publishers without any issues or delays it has proved that it is here to stay.
Although Shorte.st has proved its worth but it is new as compared to Adf.ly and Linkbucks, so, it has to travel some more distance to get the popularity like Adf.ly or Linkbucks. Since, it is new as compared to its competitors Adf.ly and Linkbucks, so, i am giving it a 4 out of 5. After being online for 3 years i believe it also deserves a 5 out 5.
- Unlike Adf.ly, Shorte.st only offers Interstitial ads, which are full page ads offered by almost all the paid URL shorteners. But since it is offering only single ad format so i am giving it a 3 out of 5.
- Payout rates offered by Shorte.st are high,
neither very high nor very low. But if we compare it with Adf.ly then you can clearly see that Shorte.st payout rates are low as compared to Adf.ly. But Shorte.st rates are high as compared to Linkbucks. Now it is offering very high rates. At the time of updating this article Shorte.st was offering highest rate for US traffic which was 14.43$/1000 visitor and the lowest rate for a country which was 0.50$/1000 visitors. Since it offers high rates for most of the countries, so, i am giving it a 5 out of 5.
- Shorte.st offers a wide variety of tools instead i can say with the variety of tools it also offers some innovative tools too. In terms of tools, i simply say that Shorte.st is best. With the tools offered by Shorte.st you can increase your earnings by a huge margin. So, overall for tools without any hesitation i am giving it a 5 out of 5.
- Like Adf.ly, Minimum payout on Shorte.st is also 5$, which is easily achievable with their high rates and wide range of powerful tools. So, it again deserves a 5 out of 5
- Shorte.st pays its users on Monthly basis, so, this is the major thing that makes it different from both Adf.ly and Linkbucks which are paying its publishers on Daily basis. So, in terms of Payment Frequency, Shorte.st is way behind Adf.ly and Linkbucks and therefore i am giving it a 3 out of 5.
- Like Adf.ly, Shorte.st also offers three different payment options to its users, which are PayPal, Payoneer and WebMoney. Since it offers three different payment options to its users, so, i give it 5 out of 5.
| >>Visit Shorte.st<<|
|Features & Facilities||Ratings|
- Linkbucks is online since 2005 and it is also paying its users without any issues. It is also one of the very popular URL shortener after Adf.ly. Since it is one of the oldest URL shortener and is paying its users without any issues, so, there is no doubt about its legitimacy and therefore it gets a 5 out 5.
- Linkbucks offers two type of Ads which are interstitial ads and link locker ads. Basically link locker ads are also interstitial ads but they ask users to do a task before redirecting them to the destination page.(Update: Linkbuck no longer offers link locker ads) Linkbucks is a
CPA, CPM model based URL shortener whereas Adf.ly and Shorte.st are only CPM based URL shorteners. And also, Linkbucks offers its service for both Adult and Non Adult content links, which means with Linkbucks you can monetize both adult as well as your non adult content links. Since, it is offering two ad formats i.e. both CPA and CPM ads and also it is allowing its users to short both adult and non adult content links so, i am giving it a 5 out of 5.
- Linkbucks offers decent payout rates. But as compared to Adf.ly, its payout rates are low.
But if we compare it with Shorte.st then we can say that both are offering same rates. However, at the time of writing this article its rates were the lowest among the three. The highest rate was 1.92/1000 visitors for United Arab Emirates traffic and the lowest was 0.00$/1000 visitors for few countries. Although the rates were low at the time of writing this article but personally i have seen it offering very high payout rates. Since, payout rates update on daily basis, so, its better for you to check the payout rates before joining Linkbucks. Because its rates are low as compared to both Shorte.st and Adf.ly, so, i am giving it a 3 out of 5.
- In terms of tools, Linkbucks is also not behind any other URL shortener. Linkbucks also offers all the necessary tools that we seek from any URL shortener. So, for tools i gets a 5 out of 5.
- The Minimum Payout on Linkbucks is high as compared to both Adf.ly and Linkbucks, which is 10$. But since it
offers both CPA and CPM ads and also allows users to monetize their adult and non adult content links, so, you can easily reach your minimum payout limit. But still the rates are low as compared to Adf.ly and Shorte.st, so, i am giving it a 3 out of 5.
- Like Adf.ly, Linkbucks pays its users on demand that is on daily basis. And also, there is no first payment kind condition on Linkbucks. So, in terms of Payment Frequency it scores full marks that is 5 out of 5.
- Unlike Adf.ly and Shorte.st, Linkbucks offers only two payment options to its users, which are PayPal and Payoneer. But previously Linkbucks supports some other payment processors like Liberty Reserve and Payza but as we know Liberty reserve has shut down and Payza has withdrawn from US market, so, it has to remove them from its payment options. But, i think it should provide few more payment options and therefore, i am giving it a 4 out of 5.
| >>Visit Linkbucks<<|
From the above comparison, we can clearly see that Adf.ly wins by a huge margin but since all these three URL shorteners have their pros and cons, so, you can choose a service which best suits your needs. But overall, all the three sites are very popular so you can give them a try without any hesitation.
Few more comparisons on our website:
Some useful reviews: