Google Adsense is not only known for its high rates but it is also known for its strict terms. Getting approval from Google is not an easy task because it selects the best sites for serving ads. So, if you want approval from Google adsense then your website must look professional, serve the purpose properly, provide nice user interface and comply with its terms.
Besides its high rates and strict terms, Google offers some good facilities like its detailed stats reporting system which i think is far better than other ad networks, it offers multiple and customizable ad formats, high quality contextual ads, on time payments etc.
Requirements And Restrictions:
- No minimum traffic requirement.
- Site must look professional.
- Site must offer a good user interface.
For other requirements and restrictions please follow the below link. It would be better if you read their program policies carefully because Google has strict terms.
Before going further and telling you the sign up and approval procedure i would like to give you some tips to get approval from Google Adsense. Please check your site for following things before applying on Google Adsense:
- Your website must look professional and offer good user interface. It would be great if you select a proper theme or template for your blog that make your blog look professional. White color templates work the best.
- Your site should serve the purpose. Please check that your site is clearly serving the purpose for which it is designed.
- Your website should have enough content. This is not a major requirement from Google but it would be great if your site has at least 50-60 good articles.
- Your website must receive at least 50+ daily visitors. This is also not a requirement from Google but it would be better for you to check your traffic before applying to Google.
- Your site must have fresh and unique content. This is the thing on which you must focus because Google doesn’t like copied content.
- Check your images for copyrights, make sure that you are using your own images or free images, that is, the images that are licensed for free usage. If you are not able to find free images then follow this link “Where to search free images online ?”.
- Make sure that your website is not infringing any copyrights and patents.
- Make sure that you are not giving too many do-follow links to external pages/sites. If you are giving too many unnecessary do-follow links then Google algorithms could consider that your site is selling back links. In short no-follow all unnecessary links.
- Avoid linking to bad sites.
- Finally, check your domain age. Google doesn’t allow publishers from some countries before their site is online for at least 6 months. So, check whether you belong to those countries and if yes, then make sure your site is at least 6 months old.
Sign Up And Approval:
Sign up is easy, you can directly go to Google Adsense sign up page where you have to fill up a small form and submit it. Make sure to fill up all details correctly. Approval is little difficult. For content publishers Google uses two step approval process.
In first step it checks all basic details and in second it properly reviews your site. Google usually takes up to 2-7 days to approve or disapprove any website. In my case it took around 3 days to fully approve my site.
Please note that once you get approval in first step then you have to put the ad code on your site to get approval in second step. By this time the ads will not show up, it will only show blank spaces till you get final approval.
Google Adsense offers only banner and link ads. However, it offers various banner sizes.
The banner sizes offered by Google adsense are 728*90, 320*100, 468*60, 970*90, 970*250, 320*50, 234*60, 300*600, 160*600, 120*600, 120*240, 300*1050, 300*250, 336*280, 250*250, 200*200, 125*125, 180*150, responsive ad units, custom sizes, and link ads units.
Also, you can customize colors of your ad units to make them suitable for your website.
Stats reporting System:
Google Adsense offers a very advanced stats reporting system which shows detailed stats of your ads. Its stats reporting system shows estimated earnings, page views, clicks, page CTR, CPC, page RPM (Revenue Per Mille) and a graph.
It also offers multiple filters to breakdown your reports for better analysis. Its reporting system also shows specific reports for each and every ad unit.
Also, its stats reporting system shows all stats in real time, so, you don’t have to wait for any specific amount of time to see your stats changing.
The minimum payout on Adsense is little high but as it offers industry’s best rates, so, reaching that total is not difficult. The minimum payout is 100$.
Google Adsense offers five different payment options, which are Check, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Wire Transfer, and Western Union Quick Cash. Available payment options are based on publishers location.
Adsense pays its publishers on Net 30 terms.
Google Adsense doesn’t offer any referral program.
|Network Type:||PPC, CPC, CPM|
|Ad Formats:||Banner ads, Link Ads|
|Payment Frequency:||Net 30|
|Payment Methods:||Checks, EFT, EFT via SEPA, Wire Transfer, Western Union Quick Cash|
|Alexa Rank:||1 (30/06/2017)|
|Google PageRank:||9/10 (30/06/2017)|
|Payment Proof:||Coming Soon|
- Clicksor Review (Recommended)
- Infolinks Review (Recommended)
- Chitika Review (Recommended)
- PopAds Review (Recommended)
- Bidvertiser Review (Recommended)
- Pubovore Review
- SponsorTag Review
- MobDuck Review