ShrinkEarn is a URL shortener website which pays its users for shortening and sharing their links. This network provides an easy to use platform to users where they can easily shorten their links and make money by sharing them. Also, it provides various tools that users can use to increase their revenue.
ShrinkEarn is a brand new URL shortener and therefore, it is offering various great facilities to users. It is offering rates up to $20 for 1000 views and the lowest rate is $3 for 1000 views. So, overall the rates are good but this network pays only for unique traffic that means you will not be paid for multiple views from a single visitor.
Apart from the high payout rates this network has set a very low minimum payout limit for users so that they can easily with reach it and withdraw their earnings. The minimum payout limit on this network is only $1. In addition to that this network provides three different payment options for the ease of users. On this network you can withdraw your earnings on PayPal, Payza and Paytm. For Indian users, they offer only Paytm as the payment option. So, if you are an Indian then you must provide your Paytm details to get paid.
ShrinkEarn is a non-adult advertising network, so, make sure to shorten only non-adult content links.
Key Features Of ShrinkEarn:
- Non-adult URL shortener.
- High payout rates up to $20/1000 views.
- Low minimum payout limit of only $1.
- Daily payments.
- Multiple payment options – PayPal, Webmoney, Skrill, Payeer, UPI (Paytm, Phonpe, Google Pay), Bank Transfer (For Indians Only).
- Multiple tools.
- Live stats reporting system.
- 20% referral commission program.
Thinking Of Joining ShrinkEarn ?
ShrinkEarn Details At A Glance:
|Network Type:||CPM, CPC, URL Shortener|
|Ad Formats:||Interstitial Ads|
|Payment Methods:||PayPal, UPI, Webmoney, Payeer, Skrill, Bank Transfer (India Only)|
|Referral Program:||20% referral commission program|
|Payment Proof:||Uploaded Above ↑|
You May Also Like Reading:
- How to start a WordPress Blog ? A Beginner’s Guide (Recommended)
- How to setup a WordPress Blog on Bluehost ? A Step by Step Guide (Recommended)
- 15 Cheapest Hosting Providers for WordPress | Pay Less & Get More (Recommended)
Some Ads Ready WordPress Themes: