Gca.sh and Ouo.io are two
brand new money making shorten URL services where you can earn a handsome income just by shortening and sharing your links on internet.
So, today i am comparing these two services on the basis of features, tools, facilities and users ratings. Both of these shorten URL services are new but they both are gaining popularity very quickly because of the services and facilities they offer.
This comparison will provide you all the necessary information for which you are looking and also, it will help you to select the best shorten URL service for yourself.
I picked up these two sites for comparison because they are brand new, paying sites and offering good services and facilities that publishers want from Shorten URL services.
Another reason of comparing them is, they both offer high payout rates for the countries to which other shorten URL services are not offering good rates.
Gca.sh offers a fixed payout rate of 2.5$ CPM for all countries whereas Ouo.io offers at least 1.5$ CPM for all the countries. So, lets start our comparison:
| Features & Facilities|| Ratings|
- As i already said Gca.sh is new URL shortener, it was started late in 2014, so, it is a new service. Currently it is paying its users without any issues but it has to go a long way to be a site like Adf.ly, Linkbucks, Shorte.st etc on which people can trust confidently. However, this site is currently looking good and is backed up by a company which has a good experience in this industry, so, you can try it.
- If we talk about the ad formats then like most of the other shorten URL services it offers only interstitial ads as its publishers solution.
- Unlike other Shorten URL services which offer different payout rates for countries, Gca.sh offers a fixed payout rate for all countries. The payout rate is high and is 2.5$ per thousand views for all countries. So, in terms of payout rates Gca.sh is good, its rates are high and competitive to some top URL shorteners. Having fixed rate also provides the opportunity to those people whom other shorten URL services are not offering good rates.
- Gca.sh doesn’t offer a variety of tools, so, you can say that it is a con in this network. The only tool that they offer is Website Scripts that you can put on your website to automatically replace all your links to shorten links. However, you can exclude or include URLs of your choice. So, in terms of tools it doesn’t offer much but it provides a necessary tool that can help website owners.
- Gca.sh offers a low minimum payout so that everyone can cash-out his/her earnings. The minimum payout on Gca.sh is 10$.
- Gca.sh is one of the fastest paying shorten URL service, it pays its users on daily basis. They usually process payments in every 4 hours, so, you will be paid within few hours of payment request.
- Gca.sh offers only 2 payment options to its publishers, which are PayPal and Bank Transfer.
| >>Visit Gca.sh<<|
| Features & Facilities||Ratings|
- Ouo.io is also a
new shorten URL service, it is newer than Gca.sh. Currently it is also offering good services and paying its publishers without any issues or delays. Like Gca.sh, it also has to travel a long distance to prove its worth and become a popular shorten URL service like Adf.ly, Shorte.st etc. But at the moment this site is also looking good, so, you can also give it a try. Ouo.io is less popular than Gca.sh. Now its 2.5 years old.
- Like Gca.sh and most of the other shorten URL services, Ouo.io also offers only interstitial ads as its publishers solutions.
- Ouo.io offers good competitive rates and its rates are also good for all countries as they offer at least 1.5$/1000 views. The rates could be very high if you have traffic from their high paying zones like US, UK etc.
- Unlike Gca.sh which offers only one tool to its publishers, Ouo.io offers three different tools that publishers can use to monetize their links. The tools offered by Ouo.io are Mass Shrinker, Quick Link, and Full Page Script. So, in terms of tools they are better than Gca.sh.
- Ouo.io offers a very competitive and low minimum payout to its publishers. Its minimum payout is only 5$ which is less than Gca.sh, so, you can easily reach your minimum payout limit on Ouo.io. So, in terms of minimum payout Ouo.io is better than Gca.sh.
- Ouo.io is also a fast paying shorten URL service but it is not quick as Gca.sh. Ouo.io pays its publishers on biweekly or Net 15 terms.
- In terms of payment options, it
only offers PayPal and Payza as its payment option to publishers. So, clearly Gca.sh is better than Ouo.io in terms of payment options.
| >>Visit Ouo.io<<|
Both of these shorten URL websites are new, so, if you have already tried some famous URL shorteners then you can try them. Also, if other shorten URL websites are not paying good rates for your area then both of these sites are good options to choose.
Gca.sh is not recommended.
Ouo.io is facing troubles with PayPal payments. However, it has added Payza as its new payment option for publishers.
Ouo has sorted out its issues with PayPal and now its paying through both PayPal and Payza.
Personally, Ouo is one of my favorite URL shortener. It always pays on time. Though, it had some issues with PayPal for some time but it is a stable network and pays publishers on time.
Some Interesting Articles: