Skrill, which is previously known as Moneybookers, is a UK based online payment processor which allows individuals and businesses to send and receive payments without disclosing their financial details.
Skrill is one of the very famous payment processor after PayPal. It has over 30 million users and is maintained by United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Benefits of having a Skrill account:
- It works as an online wallet.
- You can use it for shopping on various merchant sites, currently more than 135,000 merchants use Skrill payment service including global partners such as eBay, Skype, Thomas Cook etc.
- You can use it for sending or receiving funds.
- It gives you freedom from retyping your financial details on various websites.
- International money transfer as it supports over 200 countries and territories.
- It is one of the safest way of online transaction as you will never have to disclose your financial details on merchant websites.
- Skrill does not charge any fees to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill.
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free.
- Skrill charges only a small 1% fees for sending money to an email or another Skrill wallet, with the charge capped at 10€.
Special Note For Our Visitors:
If you are an advertiser or a publisher, then it is highly recommended to have a Skrill account as most of the Ad Networks use Skrill to send or receive funds.
Thinking To Open A Skrill Account ?