About LTV Ads:
LTV Ads is an advertising network working with publishers and advertisers. In this review, we will take a look at the advertiser account and learn what you can do there.
LTV Ads supports two ad formats:
- Push notifications
- Directlink / Pop
These formats are easy to configure and they show enough efficiency in many niches. They are in demand both by beginners and experienced affiliates. The process of creating a campaign in LTV Ads does not take much time.
How To Set Up A Campaign:
1. Click on the New Campaign button
2. Name your campaign
3. Choose an ad format
4. Pay attention to the payment model: CPM is a default model for the direct link; CPC – for push notifications. A payment model is important to consider when we set bids.
5. Here you can use different targeting options. The platform supports GEO, Operating Systems, Browser, Browser Language, Internet Service provider (ISP), IP Range, Connection type targeting. For the directlink ad format, you can also specify keyword targeting. You also can use white- and blacklists.
6. Next, you can set limits for the campaign. You can activate limits on your budget, clicks or impressions. Limits can be added for the entire campaign or a period (minute, hour, day).
7. Then you should set bids. The Start Prices column shows a recommended bid for a list of GEOs. You can adjust bids for all GEOs on recommended ones in one click. Also, you can quickly increase the rate for all geo by a certain percentage.
8. Pay attention to the Impressions Estimator. It displays the estimated monthly impression volume for your targeting settings. You should not expect a final and the accurate number of how much your campaign will receive. The purpose of the column is to show whether the targeting is very narrow and you should not wait for high traffic volume for such a campaign.
9. Next, add a schedule for your campaign. You can even plan your campaign to be active on Mondays and Saturdays from 2 to 3 pm. Be creative! I am sure this setting could be a gold mine for conversion optimization.
10. And the last block is devoted to optimization. If it is your first campaign, leave it blank. Next, you can create a white- or blacklist by source id, UTM sources, and domains.
11. The last step is adding your promo. There is nothing complex that should be especially cover. The only thing that I would like to mention is that you can use macros to show users a country and city in the text of push notification. That kind of personalization will definitely increase CTR of your promo.
12. The campaign customization interface is pretty simple. At the same time, it has some interesting targeting settings with which you can experiment. For example, set a detailed schedule.
Statistics And Performance Tracking:
When your campaigns are running, you can track their performance in the Statistics section. Here you can explore the campaign far and wide. See how it behaves during the day or a particular period. Find out which languages bring more conversions.
Do you want to know which promo is better among users who use the Firefox browser and speak English? Here you can do that. In the Statistics section, you can use up to three drill filters at the same time.
Here you can find ideas on how to optimize your campaigns. If you find any sources or devices that convert worse than others, make a list of them and visit campaign settings. It’s time for some optimization! Meanwhile, I would recommend the following life hack. Run two campaigns simultaneously.
The first one will be a test campaign. With the help of this campaign, you can find high converting sources. When you find some, create a second one and add these sources to the white list. Now you can set higher bids and be sure that traffic for this campaign will be nice and fresh. Don’t forget to add new sources regularly.
If you don’t have an affiliate tracker, but you want to track conversions it is possible to set up postback. That might sound complicated for beginners. Don’t worry, in case of any questions, managers will help with this.
Support And Payments:
The support is very very friendly and helpful. At the moment of writing this review, my manager is Tanya. I ask some really weird and stupid questions to test her. Nevertheless, she remains an attentive and understanding person. She also shared a couple of life hacks and workarounds how I can improve the performance of my campaigns.
Keep in mind that support does not work 24/7. However, they respond quickly enough.
As for payment, you can pay using a bank card in your account. And if you want to pay via PayPal or some other wallets, then reach the managers. They will help with this.
There are a lot of ad networks selling push and pop on the market. Most of them are almost identical but details can make all the difference. In the case of LTV Ads, these details are traffic quality and friendly support. The technical part of the platform is also very nice. It has all the necessary features.
The only part that would confuse me is their landing page, which lacks a self-presentation of the company. However, I have never seen anything unique or interesting on any advertising network landing page. So I can hardly call it a disadvantage.
Also, I would say that in some mainstream networks traffic prices are going to high. A popular network attracts a lot of users. They create a huge amount of campaigns and prices are going higher and higher. Meanwhile, a smaller network could be a gold mine with cheap quality traffic. As long as it is not crowded with thousands of crazy marketers skyrocketing bids. I definitely recommend trying the LTV Ads platform and its traffic.
Do you want impeccable technical support and your own manager?
Thinking Of Joining LTV Ads ?
Note: This review has been submitted via our Ad Network Submission Form. If you also want to list your ad network on Ad Nets Review then you can submit it via our Ad Network Submission Form.
You May Also Like Reading:
- PopAds Review : The Best Pop-under Advertising Network (Recommended)
- Adsterra Review: A Best Solution For Publishers And Advertisers With Multiple Ad Formats (Recommended)
- How To Start Your Own URL Shortener Ad Network ? (Recommended)
- 10 Best Pop-under Ad Networks (Recommended)
- Is It Possible To Make Money From Adf.ly ?