Payoneer is an online payment processor which allows you to send and receive funds worldwide without disclosing your financial details. Payoneer is registered member service provider of MasterCard worldwide. Payoneer is headquartered in New York City with R&D offices in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Today millions of freelancers and small businesses use Payoneer to get paid as easily as if they had a bank account in the US or EU. With Payoneer, you can receive funds from various companies or your online customers. It is one of the fastest, flexible and low cost way of sending and receiving money online.
With Payoneer, you can receive funds in your own currency with a small currency conversion charge of just 2% above the mid-market rate. However, receiving funds to you account is totally free except the conversion charges, which is very low. You can withdraw your funds directly to your bank account or you can request a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard through which you can pay online, in stores and withdraw funds at ATMs worldwide.
How Payoneer Works ?
The working procedure of Payoneer is simple:
- You create an account with Payoneer.
- You receive payments from various companies online.
- Payoneer sends your payments to your local bank account in your currency.
Special Note For Our Visitors:
Payoneer is also one of the very preferred payment option used by various Ad Networks, so, whether you are a publisher, an advertiser or a freelancer, having a Payonner account will be beneficial for you.
Some Other Interesting Stuff:
- Tiered of low earnings from blog ? Fix it now ! (Recommended)
- 10 best pop-under ad networks (Recommended)
- iWriter Review – Get paid to write content
- 10 best paying URL shorteners 2016