Paxum is a online payment processor through which you can send or receive funds internationally without disclosing your financial details. Paxum is used by various online businesses and individuals for day to day transactions.
Paxum was incorporated in 2007, and is registered as a Money Service Business worldwide. Paxum has its headquarter in Canada.
Like PayPal, Paxum also uses email as the payment ID that you can use to send or receive money internationally. Paxum charges a very small transaction fees and provides multiple funding and withdrawing options and therefore, it is one of the famous payment processor online.
Paxum offers various benefits to individuals and businesses, which are as follow:
- Receive money from other Paxum users.
- Send money to other Paxum users.
- Easy to load funds to your account with multiple funding options.
- Easy to withdraw funds to your bank accounts, or even via Check.
- Accept payments on your website.
- Send out mass payments to other Paxum users.
- Send out mass payments via wires.
- You can request your Paxum Card, which gives you the freedom to withdraw and pay money anywhere.
Special Note For Our Website Visitors:
Paxum is one of the preferred payment processor used by many ad networks to send and receive funds. So, whether you are an advertiser or a publishers, its recommended to have a Paxum account.
Some other interesting stuff on our website: