PropellerAds is a popular ad network which is online since 2011. It is a good solution for medium and large publishers as it provides various ad formats including mobile advertising. So, publishers can monetize their full inventory with this network.
- Their advanced platform which automatically optimizes any website and serves best ads based on various factors like country, device, website niche, language, OS etc.
- It offers above average CPM rates, so, you can earn a decent income from this network.
- They have 3000+ active ad campaigns worldwide and therefore, you can expect 100% fill rate from them.
- They provide great safety to publishers. Their team manually check all the ad campaigns and exclude all unsafe and suspicious ads/advertisers.
- Their finance team knows the importance of timely payouts and therefore, they make timely payments to ensure brand safety.
- They provide in-depth real time stats reporting which let you quickly optimize your ads for best performance.
- They offer a great support to their clients. Their support staff is very responsive and they remain ready to assist publishers and advertisers.
Requirements And Restrictions:
There are following requirements and restrictions:
- Publisher’s website should be content-based and not simply a list of links or advertisements.
- Publisher’s website must be fully functional at all levels and should not be an “under construction” websites.
- There is no minimum traffic requirement.
- Sites with adult content, racial, political, ethnic, hate-mongering, excessive violence, or any objectionable content or activity are not allowed to use PropellerAds services.
Sign Up And Approval:
To sign up on PropellerAds, you need to fill up and submit a short sign up form which asks only for your email, website URL and messenger Id. After submitting your form, you will receive a confirmation letter on your registered email where you’ll have to click a confirmation link to activate your account.
Once you have activated your account then you will receive your login credentials on your registered email that you can use to log in to your account. In your account you will have to submit your website for review and once your website is approved then you can start showing their ads to earn money.
Usually they approve or disapprove any website within 24 hours of submission.
PropellerAds offers various different ad formats for both web and mobile traffic. It offers Pop Under Ads, Banner Ads and Direct Ads (Full Page Ads) for web advertising whereas it offers Dialogue Ads/Push Up Ads and Interstitial Ads for mobile advertising.
Stats Reporting System:
PropellerAds offers one of the best stats reporting system in the industry. Its stats reporting system shows earnings, impressions, clicks, eCPM etc. Also, it offers an earning chart and tabular data which make it easier to analyze your site’s performance.
In addition to that it also offers some filters like websites, type, channel (ad format), country, time period etc so that you can better analyze your stats and optimize your ads based on reports.
PropellerAds is an ad network for medium and large publishers as its minimum payout is high, which is 100$.
Now, the minimum payout limit has been changed to only $5, which is quite good for all level publishers.
Since, it offers good rates, so, medium and large publishers can easily reach this limit but if you are a small publisher and your site converts well then you can give it a try.
To earn a good income from this network, you need to have a good quality website with targeted visitors.
PropellerAds pays its publishers on Net 30 terms.
PropellerAds offers only a 5% referral commission program to its users.
|Network Type:||CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL|
|Ad Formats:||Pop Under, Banner Ads, Direct Ads, Mobile Ads|
|Payment Frequency:||Net 30|
|Payment Methods:||EPESE, Payoneer, Webmoney, Wire, ePayments|
|Payment Proof:||Uploaded Above ↑|
- Popvertizer Review
- PopAds Review (Recommended)
- PopMyAds Review (Recommended)
- Adsterra Review (Recommended)
- Poptm Review
- Adprimary Review
- PopEarn Review