If you are looking for a complete monetization solution that pays in Bitcoin then this network is for you.
Coinzilla is a digital advertising network which pays publishers in Bitcoins. It is a complete solution for publishers as it offers multiple ad formats for both mobile and desktop traffic. So, whether you have mobile or desktop traffic you can monetize it with this network.
The pricing models used by this ad network are CPM and CPC, so, you will be paid for both impressions and clicks. Coinzilla allows worldwide publishers to monetize their traffic with them. Also, they offer highest fill rates to ensure that none of your traffic will remain unsold.
Coinzilla accepts all kind of websites except adult content websites and the websites which do not comply with their terms. This network has simple guidelines for publishers and their requirements are also not high. Any publisher with a good quality website can join this network.
Conzilla has following simple requirements from publishers:
- Your website must have an Alexa traffic rank below 1 Million. Any average traffic website can easily attain Alexa rank under 1 Million. However, if you are facing difficulties in achieving a good Alexa rank then you can follow our this article.
- Your website’s domain age should be at least 3 months old. Websites with a domain age under 3 months are not allowed to join this network. I believe this is also not a very high requirement because we usually start getting some traffic after 3-4 months.
- Your website must look professional and have some quality content. It will be a plus point for you, if your website have a mobile friendly design. If your theme doesn’t support mobile devices then you can find some awesome ads ready and responsive themes on our website.
So, overall you can see that this network doesn’t have very high requirements, so, any publisher with an average website can apply to join this network.
This network have some similar restrictions that you see on various other ad networks:
- Your website must not be linked in illegal activities.
- It should not contain content like child pornography, hate-mongering, violence, obscene or vulgar language, physical harm, deceptive investments advice etc.
- Your website must not be an adult content website.
- Your website must not deliver spam or bot traffic.
For more information regarding their restrictions you can check their terms of service page.
Sign Up And Approval:
Similar to most of the other modern ad networks, Coinzilla also offers a very simple sign up and approval process to publishers. To sign up on this network, you just need to fill up a simple registration form and submit it. After that you can instantly login to your account.
Inside your account, you need to do two things before you can start earning money with this network.
- You need to verify your email – To verify your email you need to click an email verification button in your dashboard that will send you a verification link to your registered email address. You need to click that verification link to verify your email and fully activate your account.
- You need to submit your website for approval – Like most of the other ad networks, on this network you’ll have to submit your website for approval before you can start showing their ads on your website. While submitting your website, you need to verify the ownership of your website and for this you can upload their provided text file in your website’s root directory or you can simply put a provided meta tag before the closing head tag of your website.
This network quickly reviews all publisher websites. Usually all websites are reviewed within 24 hour of submission.
As i have already said above that this network is a complete solution for publishers, so, they offer various ad formats to them. The ad formats offered by this network are banner ads, Native Ads, Header Banner, Sticky Banner and pop-under ads.
Stats Reporting System:
Coinzialla offers a very advanced stats reporting system which not only shows you detailed stats but it also offers multiple stats export options. Their stats reporting system shows clicks, impressions, earnings, eCPM, date, pending funds, available funds etc.
Their stats reporting system also offers a graph, map and multiple filters for the better analysis of stats. Also, their stats reporting system has an stats export option where you can export your reports in multiple formats.
Since, Bitcoin is a big currency, so, this network has kept its minimum payout low so that all publishers can easily reach it and withdraw their earnings. The minimum payout on this network is €50.
At the time of writing this review 1 BTC was equal to 3134.99 USD. And, 0.001 BTC was equal to 3.13 USD.
Coinzilla likes paying quickly to publishers and therefore, it pays publishers on Net 7 basis. They have a hold period of 7 days after that your payments are paid instantly.
Coinzilla offers various payment options to publishers and these payment options are Bitcoin, Ethereum, SEPA or SWIFT Bank Transfer.
If you are looking to earn some additional income through this network, then you can participate in their referral program. They offer a good 10% referral commission program to publishers.
Thinking Of Joining Coinzilla ?
Coinzilla Details At A Glance:
|Network Type:||CPM, CPC|
|Ad Formats:||Banner, Native Ads, Pop-under, Header Banner, Sticky Banner|
|Payment Frequency:||Net 7|
|Payment Methods:||Bitcoin, Ethereum, SEPA or SWIFT Bank Transfer|
|Referral Program:||10% referral commission program|
|Payment Proof:||Coming Soon|
|Email:||Use Their Contact Form|
Some Ads Ready WordPress Themes: